This step-by-step guide shows you how to purchase a Standard License.
- Click on the image whose license you wish to purchase. You will be brought to the image page. Select a size by clicking on a radio button.
- Look for more items by browsing the menus or using Search. The current total cost of items in your cart will be shown on the Add to Cart button.
- When ready for checkout click on the Add to Cart button
- You will arrive at the Customer Area. Here you may remove files by clicking on the (x) buttons. Check the box for “Agree to Terms Above” and click the Pay Now button.
Note: Please take the time to read the End User License Agreement.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal payment gateway to choose a way to pay. If you have a Paypal account you can login and complete payment like any other transaction. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you may pay by credit card. After filling in your information click on the Continue button.
Important Note: There is currently a discrepancy with the sizes that appears on the cart and the sizes shown on the Paypal payment and receipt page:
[Shown on Paypal] = [Shown in Cart]
“bloggee” = XS
“small” = S
“medium” = M
“large” = L
The sizes shown in the cart will be the actual file size as indicated in the Image Size and Pricing guideline. We apologize for this discrepancy and hope to fix it soon.
- A confirmation page will appear. Check the information and click on the Pay Now button
Note: The language on the page will depend on your browser/operating system/Paypal settings and may differ from the example shown below.
- A Thank You page will appear. Click on the link Return to Beverly Claire Designs.
If you don’t have a Paypal account you will be encouraged to register on this page to make future purchases faster and more convenient.
- At the Customer Area, a Thank you for your purchase blue bar will appear.
If the items still appear in your cart please wait a few seconds then refresh your browser.
- You will see your licensed file(s) under your empty cart. The image(s) will appear under “Your Licensed Images/Files“. To download, click on the jpg/png link.
- A dialog box will appear. Select Save to disk and click on the OK button. Choose your folder and save.
Note: The language of the dialog box will depend on your operating system language and may differ from the example shown below.
- You will be sent a Thank You message to your email address.
Note: This email address will be the address you enter while paying through Paypal, and not the address you enter while registering at Beverly Claire Stock Images. To avoid confusion, we suggest that you use the same email address for registering at Beverly Claire Stock Images and registering/paying through Paypal or credit card.
To download your image via the Thank You email, click on the “Get your images here…” link. You will arrive at the Customer Area page. Please sign in to get your files.
- You will also be sent a receipt via Paypal to the email address you registered at Paypal. The receipt will say that a payment has been made to Beverly Claire Designs. The name that appears on your credit card statement will be PAYPAL *BC DESIGNS or PAYPAL *BEVCLAIRE DESIGNS. This is your proof of purchase. Please keep the receipt for future reference.
That’s it, you’re done!
If you somehow lose the file you downloaded you can login anytime and download again.
If you encounter any problems while paying or downloading please let us know via our Contact form or email us at store(at)beverlyclaire.com
Go Back to Buying Guide